Monday 7 October 2013

Let's start with a Character

Meet Danton the Chimchar
This is a new idea I am trying out of blending Gijinka and a Nuzlocke Run which will be set at a place called Sinnoh University.

This will start out with Danton (to the right) and it will continue on within the guidelines of the game. Moves, Natures, choices and "deaths" will be affected by who survives the Nuzlocke (if any). All characters will still be able to use their Pokemon moves.

I'm still working on character design so some of them may change. I will have some sketches that may show up as well.



Well before I start drawing the comic, I want to be able to draw several of the characters repeatedly so I can work out the kinks of their design, and also work on their faces and their hands (which are two things I need to work on.

I hope you will enjoy this as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment